BG20 Carbon Monoxide Meter
The hand-held device is ready for operation within seconds of having been switched on and can detect CO concentrations ranging from 0 – 1,000 ppm quickly and reliably.
These values, which can be determined exactly to within ± 10 ppm, are then presented as clearly visible figures on a large, backlit display. As many as 10 metered values can be stored directly in the BG20’s onboard memory.
- Measuring range: 0 – 1,000 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: ±5 % or ±10 ppm
- Type of sensor: stabilised electrochemical gas specific (CO)
- Warm-up phase: < 20 seconds
- Functions: maximum value, hold function, backlit display, alarm function, auto power off, internal memory for up 10 measurement values
- Operating conditions: 0 °C to 50 °C, 0 % to 99 % RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 x 56 x 40 mm
- Weight: 180 g