The flexible probe can be extended up to a length of 1 m, thereby allowing you the user to carry out measurements on ducts and hard-to-reach places.
A combination comprising a robust hot wire sensor and sophisticated microprocessor technology for signal processing ensures quick and precise measurement results in a variety of different fields and environments. The TA300 is also equipped with an easy-to-read backlit display which enables you to read the dual digital measurement values in both dim light and the dark.
Benefits in practice:
- Slim telescopic sensor – extendable to any length up to 1 m – allows you to carry out inspections of remote and hard-to-reach places
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display with dual digital measurement readings
- Average spot and time measurements
- Maximum, minimum and hold function
- Calibration certificate incl. in scope of delivery
Fields of application:
- HVAC checks and inspections
- Start ups
- Maintenance and servicing
- Measuring of air speed and temperature at air vents and ventilation grilles
- Certification of critical environments
- Duct measurements
- Door and window leak checks