Professional Multifunctional measuring instrument to measure:
- relative humidity and temperature
- Surface temperature
- Wood and building moisture
- graphic display of moisture content distribution (raster measurement) as part of leak detection and damage location
- Trace gas (H2) as part of leak detection
Due to the innovative concept of a universal base unit with a novel button-touchscreen-control which can be completed with flexibly interchangeable sensors the operator doesn’t have to carry a whole collection of measuring instruments anymore. Through the extensive sensor and electrode range the measuring instrument T3000 is suitable for classic applications in industrial and laboratory measurement technology as well as for measuring in the construction diagnostics and many other areas of the building trade like heating/air conditioning/ventilation/sanitary provisions, flooring experts, coating companies, painters and carpenters which, for example, have to check moisture in walls, floors or wood.
Advantages of the T3000 compared to its predecessor model T2000:
- has all functions of the T2000 plus additional useful analysis functions
- integrated memory
- further, specialized menu functions
- integrated logger function
- more effective evaluation possibilities on the device itself(e.g. raster measurement)
- Display made of high scratch-resistant glass with a modern, novel button-touchscreen-control
- all old sensors, except fort he PT100, can be used further on
- Especially developed evaluation software MultiMeasure Studio Standard and Professional (optional)
- Software and device firmware update automatically
T3000 scope of supply:
- 1x T3000
- 1x USB connection cable
- 4 x Batteries Alkaline LR6 AA, 1,5 V
- 1 x display protection foil
- Quick start guide (with reference to a download link to download the complete user manual)
- Works test certificate
- MultiMeasure Studio analysis software (standard version) to download (optionally available: professional version!)
* for ca. 200 measurement projects consisting of maximum 3 x 3,600 (=10,800) measured values, that is a total of 200 x 10800 (=2,160,000) measured values
TS 060 Hand Electrode
20 mm (max. penetration depth 14 mm)30 mm (max. penetration depth 24 mm)40 mm (max. penetration depth 34 mm)60 mm (max. penetration depth 54 mm)
Fields of application are the measurement of moisture in cut timber or wooden board materials (e.g. chipboard or fibre boards) and the measurement of moisture in soft building materials such as roughcast or plaster mortar.
Caution: the electrode tips are not included in the scope of delivery!
Replacement Electrode Tips Can
Tin contains replacement non-insulated electrode tips .
TC 20 Connecting Cable, BNC
This connecting cable can be used to connect Trotec material moisture electrodes for building material and wood to the BNC connector of your T 2000 S multifunction measuring device.