T610 Moisture Meter, Microwave
The T610 is a professional hand-held measuring device from the Trotec Multi Measure series for a rapid non-destructive moisture measurement up to 300 mm.
As a quality measurement instrument that is “made in Germany”, the T610 convinces with digital accuracy in high-quality two-component construction.
By means of microwave technology it is possible to detect distributions of moisture content at a depth of up to 300 mm. Another advantage of the method, in addition to the great measuring depth, is its independence from the level of salt content in the material. It therefore makes no difference to the microwave technique whether an older or a new building is being measured. Since the instrument’s screen can display two values, for purposes of results evaluation a function value can be displayed at the same time as the current measured value if required.
- Measuring device designed and produced according to the highest quality standards in Germany
- German industrial design in robust, premium two-component construction with IP54 type of protection
- Continuous easy-to-clean glass surface made of highly scratch-resistant Blanview special glass for a high-contrast display of measured values even in the sunlight
- Capacitive touchscreen control panel
- High-resolution colour display for simultaneous indication of two measured values
- Specifically designed for quick, non-destructive sub-surface measurements
- Moisture alarm function
- Grid measurement function via USB with active software connection
- Incl. MultiMeasure Studio measurement data management software (standard download version)
- Material moisture measuring: depth moisture
- Measuring principle: microwave method
- Measuring range: 0 to 200 digits
- Resolution: 0.1 digits
- Accuracy: 0.1 digits
- Penetration depth: up to 300 mm
- Alarm signal: acoustic
- Upper menu options: MAX, MIN, HOLD, AVG, ACT
- Lower menu options: LIGHT, ALARM, CAL